Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceeds a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- For general information regarding scientific questions, please contact Dr Imran Rashid at email@example.com
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email